Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hump Day!!

Mum and Elise
Good Morning 


Mood: Reflecting


Music listening to: I Can Dream by Hall and Oates


     Hump Day is here! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, but I think that she will remain in the sheets for awhile this morning. Any plans for today?


      The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is on deck. I started the day off by saying "Happy Birthday Mum". Today Mum would have been 97 years old. Today will be a day of reflection in memory of her. She is missed very much, but her presence will always be felt here in our home and in our hearts and in our soul.


       Rosie will be here this afternoon the care for Chris. I will make my 2:00pm appointment to have a new tattoo done. It was a gift from Elise for my birthday. We are going out for Sushi with Bobby this evening. We more than likely will hit the new place over on Broadway. Can you say "Wasabi"? I will several times, smile.


       Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Hump Day and be careful.
Later....Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a grand day. Stay cool.


Loraine, get busy.


Jane and John, have a good day.


Monna, how are you?


Ross and Denise, what is going on down under?


Rosie, did you get the letter I sent to you?


Olivia, what is new in GA?


Flo and John, have a good day.

3 comments:

Loraine said...

So where and what image will the new tatoo be?

bobby said...

The new tattoo is so cool...some day tell us why you chose that.... sushi last night was so very good... thats another on my "gotta go back" list....

Sara S said...

She is missed.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...