Friday, July 20, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!


The day has come to a close and it has been a pretty good one. We got some rain today and some good wind action.


We just got back from having dinner at Cody's Beef and Bean. The food was excellent as usual. Bobby got the steak and shrimp special, and Elise and I got the T-Bone special. Bobby downed a few beers and Elise and I downed our carafe of Burgundy. 


We returned home and Elise has hit the sheets to read. I am watching TV until I check on Chris after Marv leaves for the night.It has gotten to the point now that Elise has turned on the A/C and she turned off the Evap cooler.


I want to thank everyone who has been sending out prayers for Papa John. We got word from Jane that he has been up walking today, and he is gaining his strength back. His blood pressure is starting to come down and the pic line that was put in has raised his sodium up to a nice level. If he continues to progress he may get to come home tomorrow or Sunday. That is great news. I will keep you posted as I get info from Jane. WooHoo!


Have a great night and sleep well.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise


Tiger,Marcie,Jet, sleep well.


Jane, you get some rest.


Good to see you this evening Bobby.


Herman, I made the call to Springhill and everything is a go. We will give you a call on Monday when we check in. Thank You.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...