Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good Night

Good Night! 


Another day has come to a close and it has been a restful one. I am about to start reading 50 Shades of Gray the third book in the series. It is very good.


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had ham cubes, eggs, potatoes and plenty of coffee to top it of. We watched a few episodes of "Family Guy" with Chris. It has became his favorite show. We also watched and episode of"Marpal" and it is getting better all of the time.


I am still feeling a little annoyed for some reason, and I just can't get a handle on it. Maybe it is the lack of rain, smile! We did get some rain but for only about five minutes and it went kaput!


I asked Elise to fix me a gin and tonic to see if that would shake this feeling that I have. I must tell you she fixed a good one, smile!Elise is checking her email and reading and I am caring for Chris.


Tomorrow will be Mum's birthday and the day will bring up a lot of memories for sure. Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good night.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, have a good evening.


Jane and John, enjoy the evening.


Bobby,how did the tennis go today?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So did you dance naked in the rain?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...