Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night! 


We were looking at clouds all day long and hoping for some much needed rain, but it cleared and the roast continued on.Maybe tomorrow, eh?


I got a couple of errands taken care of today while Angelica was here caring for Chris. Other than that it has been a very peaceful but hot day.


Elise prepared some french toast for dinner with sausages and plenty of coffee. We watched "Marpal" on Netflix and it is very good. It is a Agatha Christie series and we are hooked.


We are really sorry to hear about Andy Griffiths passing, he was one of our favorite actors. Man it is still hot. It is 8:30pm and it is 91 degrees.


Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good evening. I washed my car yesterday a hoping that would get the drain flowing but not a drop fell. Lot's of bird poop though!
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise


Tiger,Marcie,Jet sleep well.


Loraine, yep we have to get up early to keep from roasting.

Monna, have a good night. I am glad that you got the snail mail.


Jane and John, sleep well.


Sheila, I miss the music on Blogger as well. I wish that they would get it back.






2 comments:

Loraine said...

Nothing better than Andy, Opie, Aunt Bea and Barney!

Jessie said...

Loraine, I agree with you. The show is a classic.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...