Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!  


Well, it is raining, wind is blowing, thunder boomers and lightening here in the valley. Rosie is here caring for Chris.


I have tried to contact Elise but no luck at all today. I guess the Cat has forgotten about the (mouse) here at home,eh?


I am about to fix myself some dinner. A TV dinner, sad, really sad. Oh well! I got some news this evening that our dear friend Papa John is not getting out of the hospital today like we were told. Papa John has had two back surgeries recently and he continues to collect spinal fluid in his back. I am sure that this is really taking a toll on his wife Jane. I am asking for prayers for them so that things will get better and Papa John can come home.


Well, I had better get my dinner cooked. Have a great evening and beware tomorrow is a Monday.
Nite........Jessie


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, rest up.


Jane, if you need anything contact me.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...