Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday!

Good Morning!   


Mood: Bored


Music listening to: Rock Steady by The Whispers


    Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. It is 71 degrees right now here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

    No plans for today, another day trapped inside, smile. The coffee is good and I think a slice of toast is in order.


     Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris. I heard from Elise late last night and she is having a good time in New Orleans with her sister and niece.


     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day.......Jessie


Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.


Loraine, wake up.


Rory, glad that you enjoyed the birthday card. Hope your special day went well?


Jane, give Papa John a welcome back home for me.


Rosie, have a good day.


Ross and Denise, what is new down under?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

10 a.m.?

I want to know what she did last night!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...