Friday, July 13, 2012

Good Nig

Bobby

Jane

Nicolette
Good Night! 


Well, the day is just about over and it has been a different kind of day. It all changed when the guy called to say that he could not come to install the  dishwasher until tomorrow.


Chris and I had a "Family Guy Fest" and he really enjoyed that very much. I got a call from Bobby to let me know about happy hour at "Joe's Crab Shack" at 5:30 pm. I could not join the gang until after Marv arrived at 6:00 pm  and I did.


It was Bobby, Jane and Nicolette and I. I ordered a Mojito and some popcorn shrimp and fries. We were there for a short while and then we all went over to St. Joseph's hospital to see Jane's husband John who is recovering from back surgery. We only stayed for a few minutes so he could get his rest.


Now I am at home watching TV. After Marv leaves for the night I will check on Chris and then I will hit the sheets and read on my Kindle. I have not heard anything from Elise as of yet, but she will call later I hope so. She maybe having too much fun and she forgot about her husband back here in the desert.


Well, I had better get the dishes done. Have a good night and a better tomorrow. The pics above were taken at "Joe's Crab Shack".
Cheers......Jessie


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Nicolette  it was good to see you tonight.


Jane, Papa John is looking good. You get some rest.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...