Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Giddy


Music listening to: Give It To Me by Rick James


     It's Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am. I was awakened by the alarm clock that Elise had set. Yes, I said 4:30am, she had forgot to change the time for a wake up. It was set for her trip to New Orleans. So Elise came over early to care for Chris, but wait now she is back in her cave, smile. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and I am looking at a crumb donut the Elise bought for me. I have to tell you the donut lost and it was good. We are going out for breakfast this morning with Bobby. We will be going to the "Egg Connection" one of our favorite places.


     Later in the day after Rosie arrives to care for Chris will may take in a movie. I will closing up my suitcase today for our trip to France.We are looking forward to it.


     We played Wii yesterday and Elise got me good playing tennis, but I kicked butt playing golf. Lot's of fun. We watched Cars 2 with Chris and we watched "Nurse Jackie" it is very good. I will be getting my haircut today out on the air base so I can turn a few heads in France, smile! 


      Papa John is back in ICU due to his sodium levels are not were they should be. Please continue to send out those prayers for him and Jane.


     Well, you have a good day and be careful. 
Later.......Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie,Jet Ooh la la sisters.


Jane, give our best to Papa John. You slow down.


Monna, how are you?


Olivia, what is new?


Flo and John,thanks for the great pics.


Teresa, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your weekend. Party on!


Sara, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...