Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday!!


Good Morning


Mood: Bummed


Music listening to: Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles


How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise has that buzz saw going this morning. Can you say log cabin? Smile. Elise will be up and on the run shortly without a doubt. Any plans for today?


I have to run a couple of errands this morning and one involves a problem that we are helping JT get out of before it out of hand, and that really has me bummed out. The coffee is good this morning and I am going to have a grapefruit shortly. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.


I was up last night working on a New York Times crossword puzzle, they are very difficult but it relieves stress nicely. Well, I had better get my grapefruit and another cup of coffee. Have a good Tuesday.

Later................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet put on the kettle sisters.


Rosie, thank you so much for being such a good friend.


Ross, are all of the Christmas decorations up?


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Jane, what are up to today?


JT, check your acct after 9:30am today.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope things look better tomorrow!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...