Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


How are you this evening? It has been a good day here in the Old Pueblo, but I have been feeling a little down in the dumps today. I have a feelings of uncertainty of what the New Year will bring and what changes I may have to make. I know we all have them, but it is really nagging me today, smile.


After Angelica left for the day I cared for Chris. We took it easy and we took a walk and we watched TV. Elise returned home and she fixed breakfast for dinner that was really good. We had french toast,sausages and of course hot coffee. We watched a few episodes of Mash with Chris and he enjoyed that a lot.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her puter doing some Genealogy research for her Mom. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a peaceful evening.

Cheers............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, stay safe.


Loraine,I am glad that you liked the mistletoe placement, smile.


Jane and John, have a great evening.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...