Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Night

Good Night


It has been a pretty good day and now it has come to a close. I got Chris all packed and loaded for Bisbee. Chris and Elise got there massage this morning and I completed all of my errands.

Elise left this afternoon with her Mom headed for Bisbee. I am caring for Chris this evening and all is going well. I will pack a small suitcase for me later on tonight after Chris is asleep.

We will leave for Bisbee sometime tomorrow afternoon. We will be staying at a lodge in Bisbee until sometime on Saturday evening. We will meet up with Elise at her sister's home for dinner. I got a call from Elise from Bisbee and her sister Anne is sick and not feeling well at all. That means that Elise is going to be extra busy getting this done.

Well, I had better get back to watching TV. Have a great night and sleep well.
Cheers...........

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a wonderful evening.

Loraine, enjoy your son's visit and let us know about the movie.

Erika, I hope that you start to feel better soon.

Sis, so good to hear from you today. Thank you for the your new address.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...