Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hump Day!!




Good Morning




Mood: Confident




Music listening to: Get On The Dance Floor by Zap and Rogers




Hump Day is here. How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is floating in the clouds this morning but she may be awakened soon because we may get rained on here in the Old Pueblo. A thunder boomer will get her moving right along. Any plans for today?




I have to run a few errands and I have to wash Chris's van today or maybe if it rains I won't have to. I am going to pack up Chris's travel bag for his trip to Bisbee that we will be taking on Friday. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about donuts again. Do I have any left? Yes, I do.




We are going to watch our Wildcats play basketball this evening. Go Cat's. We may go to the movies this afternoon after Angelica arrives to care for Chris. It is another warm morning I am guessing around 52 degrees right now. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day out there.


Later........................




Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a wonderful Hump Day.




Jane and John, get busy you two.




Sis, how are you doing in the (A)? What is your new address?




Liz, how are you?




Rosie, have a great day.




Steph, take it slow and easy.




Mary in PA, I am ready to collect on that mistletoe.




Here is the final installment on our trip to Puerto Penasco:




17-Dec-10




We got up at around 8:30am and we got showered and dressed. It is very chilly! My side was hurting a bit from walking on the beach yesterday because it inclines in spots. Elise's neck is hurting as well. It's hell getting old, eh?




We played one of the games on our laptop for about an hour and that was fun. We went on another walk this morning but not on the beach but through the housing areas. It is very foggy outside and my side is really hurting but I must keep on keeping on, smile.




We go back to the beach house and we began to pack up to head for Tucson. We departed at 12:00pm. We continued to listen to our book on tape. We stopped in Why, AZ for gas and a few snacks to nibble on. We arrived back in Tucson at around 4:00pm and we unpacked the Tacoma and we looked in on Chris and Rosemary and all was just fine.




We then left for dinner at the Outback. We had a good little wait because it was packed. After we got seated we ordered some vino and we placed our meal order. Elise got the filet with grilled lobster tails and a baked potato and salad. I got the sirloin with grilled lobster tails and a baked potato. It was very good. For dessert we shared a Walla-be Darned that was very good and we always add a little red to it make it fantastic. We left and we returned home and I checked on Chris and Marv and we called it a night. It was a very nice ending to a great trip to Mexico. We hope to return soon. Our next trip will be to Douglas, AZ for a couple of days in January 2011.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...