Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood: Warming up!


Music listening to: Juicy Fruit by Mtume


It's Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is rolled up in a ball this morning and I just might give her a push so she can roll out and start her day. Any plans?


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork and that is about it so far. Hump Days are usually pretty good days. The coffee is good this morning and the temp is at around 42 degrees this morning. Much better than the past few days. I am going to buy some firewood for our fire pit and we will think about sitting around it with a glass or two of vino in the near future, smile.


Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and by that time I am sure that I will have a full plate of stuff to do. I am visualizing some toast to go along with this coffee,and that sounds like a plan.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Hump Day.

Later...............


Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's get to steppin'


Steph, how are things?


Jane and John, what are you up to today?


Flo and John, have a good one.


Joe and Mary, how are you?


Rosie, anything new down under?


Ross, how is the new car running?


Sis, have a wonderful day in the (A)


Monna, how is everyone?


Herman, how is the weather in St. Louis?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...