Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Night


Good Night,


How did your day go? Mine was good but I had to make a lot of phone calls today. Chris and I took it slow and easy and we rested outside and we enjoyed people watching.


Elise prepared soup for dinner that was good. I really didn't have an appetite this evening and that is not the norm for me, smile. We watched a few episodes of Mash with Chris while we ate dinner.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night.


Prosit (Cheers)..........................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet rest well.


Monna, it was good to hear from you today. Enjoy the family visit.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...