Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Beware!!


Good Morning




Mood: Worried




Music listening to: Fantastic Voyage




Beware it is a Monday!! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise, well she is bundled up under a small mountain of covers this morning. The mountain is so large and high you will need a 4 wheel drive SUV to get across it, smile. Any plans for today?




None here as of yet. The coffee is brewing and I have my cup at the ready. I may have to make a trip to Tempe, AZ to check on JT due to I haven't heard from him in a couple of days. We have been having some nice weather for the last couple of days. It is 55 degrees right now and it has been in the upper 70's for a high.




Well, I had better fill my coffee cup and get to it. Take it slow and easy.


Later.................................




Tiger, Marcie, Jet the alarm clock is going off sisters.




JT, you need to contact us.




Jane and John, have a good week.




Rosie, how was the weekend?




Sis, where are you in the (A)?




Shoo Shoo, have a good one.




Monna, how is everyone?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...