Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Humpty Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood: Grateful


Music listening to: Whatever Will Be by Lisa-Lisa


Hey it's Humpty Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still on a lake this morning and her engine stalled but she is working to get it purring again so she can dock and start her day. Any plans for today?


The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about a sausage biscuit or two, and more coffee of course. We may go to the movies this afternoon after the caregiver arrives to look after Chris. Hey the New Year will be here in a few day, so any resolutions? I am going to tighten up my cash output a bit more this year and work toward my return back to Europe for about a two week visit. I would like to get back to Germany and Italy to visit my old stomping ground. It is going to take some doing but I know that I will get it done,smile.


We are getting ready for our cold front that is suppose to be her tomorrow evening with 24 degree temperatures and some rain today. Well, I had better get busy and bust a move. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.

Later.............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is up sisters?


Loraine, have a good one.


Jane and John, are you back yet?


Shoo Shoo, stay safe.


Flo and John, have a good one.


Ross, nope I am not ready for 2011 as of yet, smile.


Joe and Mary, have a great day.


Mary and Bob, what are you up to?


Rosie, any thing new planned for the New Year?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...