Monday, December 13, 2010

Good Night/Goodbye Monday!


Good Night


Well this Monday has just about come to a close. It went by fairly well with no mishaps at all. Are Monday's changing? No way! Chris's doctor's appointment went very well. He got a little fresh with nurse but he always does when she is there. He turns into a octopus and he loves it. Lucky guy!


I go all of my errands taken care of this morning at my office. Chris and I watched TV and rested today after we returned from the doctor's office. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, sausages, and hot coffee. Very good!


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. We watched a couple of episodes of Mash on DVD with Chris while we ate dinner. We discussed what to pack for our next mini-vacation. We are going to Rocky Point, Mexico to stay on the beach for a couple of days with Bucky and Dena. We will head out on Wednesday morning and return on Saturday. I will make a batch of my famous tuna dip to take along with us. It should be fun and I plan on resting a lot.


Well, I had better get back to it. Have a good night and sleep well.

Cheers............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.


Loraine, glad the day went well for you. It was a nice one for me.


Nancy and Ron, The Tourist is a very good movie a must see. Angelina, Angelina is Hot!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...