Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Another day has passed us by and it has been a good one. Angelica cared for Chris this morning and I got a chance to sit and rest for a while. After Angelica left for the day I took over caring for Chris. Elise has been out playing Marathon Bridge.



Elise returned home and she fixed a very good dinner. We watched a episode of Mash with Chris while we ate. We had pinto beans with jalapenos, cornbread, and rice. It was very good and very filling. We washed it down with root beer, yep I said root beer.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing more bridge. I will fix my tuna dip tonight and I will finish packing for our trip to Rocky Point. We will be leaving early tomorrow morning after we grab some breakfast at Gus Balones. I will have our laptop with us while we are away. I will take plenty of photos of the beach and surrounding area.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good night and sleep well.

Cheers..............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a wonderful evening.


Jane and John, sleep well.


Loraine, we will raise a Margarita just for you. OK,maybe two, smile.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...