Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Morning




Good Morning




Mood: Content




Music listening to: Christmas Carols




How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is tossing and turning this morning but she will be up and ready very soon. The coffee is very good this morning and guess what? It rained most of the night and it is still raining now. We are under a flood advisory here in the Old Pueblo. Go figure!




Any plans for today? I will get Chris all packed for our trip to Bisbee and I will load up the van with my suitcase as well. I have to run to my office today instead of tomorrow because they will be closed tomorrow. I am thinking sausage biscuit but I am all out, so I guess it will be a couple pieces of toast, smile.




Elise and I went to the movies yesterday and we saw a movie that was excellent and it should get a academy award or two. It was called "The Black Swan" with Natalie Portman, it was mesmerising and she did all of the dancing herself. We loved it and we recommend that you go see it.




Well, I had better get busy I have a lot of things to get done. Angelica will be here this morning so I can myself together. Chris will be getting a massage this morning at around 10:00am from Pam. Have a good day and be careful out there.


Later....................




Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's get a move on sisters.




Jane and John have a good one.




Loraine, what is new?




Rosie, have a good day.




Ross, take care.




JT, are you here?




1 comment:

Loraine said...

You have the funniest Christmas cartoons!!!

My son Jay and his partner Ian are here. We're going to see True Grit today. I'll let you know how it is.

Happy holidays!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...