Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Is Over!!


Good Night


Well, Monday has just about come to close. It has been a very quiet one and that is always a plus. Chris and I relaxed for the most part of the day. I got my errands taken care of early this morning.


Elise prepared soup for dinner and we watched a few episodes of Mash on DVD with Chris, it is his favorite show. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's.


I will post a few photos of our trip to Bisbee tomorrow. I didn't take to many so I will post the best ones. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening and sleep well.

Cheers....................


Tiger,Marcie,Jet nap time.


Loraine, sleep well I will post a few pics tomorrow.


Shoo Shoo, sleep well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...