Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh No! Monday!!




Good Morning




Mood: Busy




Music listening to: The Way You Do by the Temptations (classic R&B)




How are you? Well, it is another Monday so beware out there. I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still in la-la land but she will gunning her engine up very soon. Any plans for today?




I have to run to my office early this morning to turn in some paperwork and get the scoop on what is going on within Pima County. Later in the day I will be taking Chris to a doctor's appointment. Other than that I hope that the day will go by without any Monday Blues, smile. The coffee is good and I am eyeing a sausage biscuit to give me that extra kick to get this day moving forward.




We enjoyed the movie " The Tourist" with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. It was very good with a few twists and turns and a surprise ending. I must say again Angelina is (HOT!). Well, I had better get busy. Have a safe Monday and enjoy.




Later.................




Tiger, Marcie, Jet morning sisters.




Ross, great pic of your house all lit up.




Rosie, how are you?




Shoo Shoo, have a good day.




Mary and Bob, what is new? Happy Birthday Mary.




Loraine, have a great day.




Ron and Nancy,have a good one.




Jane and John, have a great day.




2 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad to hear you liked "The Tourist" - that's one we've talked about seeing. Have a good day!

Loraine said...

My day was great! Hope your was too.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...