Sunday, December 12, 2010

Afternoon


Afternoon,


How is it going? We are good here. Elise just left to do a few chores for her Mom. I am caring for Chris. Hey, I forgot to mention that I also had a lemon drop martini last night. So I must be still feeling the effects of it today, smile.


We had a very nice breakfast with Mum this morning. The food was good and we were surprised when I went to pay the check. Come to fine out it had already been paid by someone else. We tried to figure out how this happened and it is still confusing. The table that was next to us accidentally paid our bill and they did not catch it. So we paid there bill and it only came to $15.00 minus $5.00 with the coupon that I had we only paid $10.00 for our meal. The other patron paid almost $30.00 for there meal. What a way to start the day, eh?


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Chat at you later.

Cheers...........


Loraine, do you remember the Barrio? Well, it is now called Downtown. It is a nice place and the food is good.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...