Monday, December 20, 2010

Good Night




Good Night






Well, another Monday has come and gone. It has been a pretty calm one I must say. Chris and I wrapped presents this afternoon and then we rested and watched TV.






Elise prepared some very nice soup for dinner. We watched Mash on DVD with Chris while we ate dinner. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's.






Well, I had better get back to Chris. I could not post the movie on our blog due to it was too large. I sent it out via email as an attachment. If you did not get it please let us know and we will get it sent to you. Have a great evening.






Cheers............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.






Loraine, it was a bit cool and the skies were a bit overcast as well. The sea was a bit rough too!












No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...