Wednesday, July 15, 2020

What Is Up?

What Is Up?


How are you doing? We are good here. Still fighting the Cabin Fever though!  Are you?

I want to thank everyone who is assisting my shorty with her get out and vote project. It is a important matter because our country is not looking good at the present time. Once again thanks to all that have stepped up to help.

I dropped off and picked up this morning at the Cortez location. Here you go! Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION `15 JULY

PICKED UP 15 JULY



I just finished a rock for today and my playmate is almost done with a gift rock for Robert's. It is very nice indeed. I am sure that once she is finished with the Robert's rock that she will start another for the Cortez location.

Are you hoping for some rain like my (fidanzata). I know that I am. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...