Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Rummied! No Giggles!

Music listening to:  He's So Fine by the Pointer Sisters!

  Buon Gobba Giorno!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley but it is going to heat up and burn soon.

  Rosemary will be here his morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for me and she is correct. The major thing today is taking Chris to Banner for his appointment this afternoon. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up this morning. My playmate and I will be starting new rocks today.

  I am looking forward to hopping into the "Green Lady" today so I can listen to the new "Boney". Ya Mon'. Well, I had better get to it and get this "Humper" moving forward. Right Sweet Pea?

 Stay safe and I we will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Felice Gobba Giornata fidanzata. Che succede oggi? Stare al sicuro e fresco!

Loraine said...

Come te, ho delle faccende da fare: applica olio di semi di lino bollito sulla mia sedia a dondolo di legno all'esterno, pulisci i dipinti ad olio di casa mia (la brezza di raffreddamento evaporativa è dura su di loro) e pulisci la moquette delle camere da letto. Forse dovrei comprare un robot, no?

Jessie said...

Wow, sei troppo occupato. Wow! Noi amiamo il nostro drobot che e nella sua culla dormire in questo momento.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...