Saturday, July 18, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


Sup?  How are you doing on this Buona Sabato? We are good here in central Tucson. I am still searching the skies for rain. Where is it?

I just got back from taking care of my errands. The biggie was to get my coffee pods and I did. I dropped Sister Jayne off at El Con Mall.

I dropped and picked up rocks from the Cortez location. Here you go. Enjoy!






PICKED UP 18 JULY



DROPPED OF AT CORTEZ LOCATION 18 JULY

My playmate is our running errands now and she is delivering her voting project info out. Hey, Alexa is awake and she is playing some Down Home Blues for me. Yes, I had to use my (Mojo) on her and now she is hooked. Great advise fidanzata! Ya Mon'.

We hope that your day is going your way? Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie ragazza. Stiamo lavorando su di nuovi e speriamo do averli completati entro la fine della giornata! Abbracchi!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...