Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on? How are you doing? We are good here just taking it slow and being very careful.

Our Medical phone conference went well this with a few changes in Chris's treatment. We are not getting Chris up today but he will be up and on the go tomorrow.


We just completed our rocks for today. They came out very well. My playmate is now working on a puzzle. Again I have to tell you that this Covid-19 really changes ones lifestyle. Here are our latest rocks. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST 7 JULY

MY LATEST 7 JULY

IN THE HOOD 7 JULY

DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 7 JULY

PICKE UP 7 JULY



I do know on thing and that is I am stating to get hungry. Ya, ya! I think that I need to do something about that very soon.

We hope that you are doing OK? I will have a chat at you later this evening after I get Chris settled for the night.

Speaking of (Chris) the I-Robot did a great job this morning the main house. He is in his cradle until next Tuesday.


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata fa un bene ed e divertente da guardare.

Loraine said...

Il gelato รจ il tema per la pittura rock oggi?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...