Monday, July 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Down With OPP by Naughty By Nature!

  Buon Lunedi! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second will be enjoyed later this morning. It is hot already here in the valley of Tucson. We got thunderboomers during the night with no rain at all. Sigh!

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here this afternoon to give Chris a massage. I told Chris that Rosemarie would be here and he started to smile because he knows that he is going to get his flirt on. Ya, ya!

  Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few things to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. I would like to take a nap today but I cannot due to the housekeeper will be here today. I sure could use a power nap for sure.

  Hey, our dinner last night was delicious. The nuggets and fries were on point. We dipped them in a Peach sauce and in a BBQ sauce. If course we enjoyed plenty of Gin and Tonics. Sheila would have been very proud of us. Smile!

  I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks this morning. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST 12 JULY  (JELLO)

MY LATEST 12 JULY  (JELLO)



  Well I had better bounce and get this day moving forward. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, have a good day.

Sisters, what is up?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Liz, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Flo, are you staying cool?

Deb and Sharon, what is up?

Edwina, how goes it?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

deborah lee said...

Still no rain and 87 degrees at 6 am. And still we walk👩‍❤️‍👩

Jessie said...

Hey, Deb I agree we need some rain big time. Stay safe walking.

Loraine said...

Sembra che stai sussurrando "sweet nothings" nell'orecchio di Elise. Flirta!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...