Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



ASHBERRY PARK


Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Muffined!

Music listening to: Is It Good To You by Heavy D!

  Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up an on her Hello Kitty bike riding in the hood. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson but it is going to be 107 degrees today. Whew!

   Rosemary will be her this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a few things to do today. First off I will be getting the main house ready for (Chris) the I-Robot. He will be coming out if his home at 8:00am to vacuum the main house.

   Chris has a doctors appointment this morning but we have been informed that the appointment will be a (Tele-conference). Yes, Covid-19 has changed a lot of things ,eh? So that frees u a little window of time for me this morning. I also need to get Boney loaded into the "Green Lady" today.

  I will be making a trip to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. My shorty and I will be starting new rocks today. Here is what I will be dropping of this morning. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 6 JULY

MY LATEST 6 JULY


So I had better get busy post haste. Have a good day and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

L'aspirapolvere robot fa un buon lavoro? Scommetto che è divertente da guardare.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...