Friday, July 3, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!




How are you doing today? I hope that you are well, happy, safe and wearing a mask? Oh yeah washing those hands and keeping a good social distance when you are out.

It has been a different kind of day for me but I got a lot done. I visited the Cortez location and dropped off and I picked up. I also loaded up the hood as well.

We have been working on our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks. We are doing the July Challenge and today is a UFO. Here is what we came up with today. Enjoy!  Tomorrow's challenge is  fried egg!



ELISE'S LATEST 3 JULY

MY LATEST 3 JULY


Hey, this Covid-19 is almost out of control here in the Sunshine State. This thing needs to turn around very soon. 

Well, I seasoned up the steaks for tomorrow and they are setting a a nice marinade. A change to our meat selection though. We thought that we had T-Bones but instead we will have Sirloin. Ya,Ya.

I am sure when I light up the smoker tomorrow that my fidanzata will be taking in all of the good smells that will be heading her way. WooHoo!

We hope that the rest of your day will be excellent. I live by my mantra "Still I Rise" and I will continue to do so.

I will have a chat at you later....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. The Spinner molto bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...