Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MIO MOGLIE E IO AT SCOTT 47


Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Muffined!

Music listening to: Tell It To My Heart by Taylor Dayne!

  Buon Martedi! Buon Martedi Taco!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning. She is out riding her bike around the hood. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a blue sky here in the Old Pueblo and it looks like no rain today.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that my playmate and I have a busy day today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

  I will be making a trip to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. We will resume our rock creating when we return from Butte.

  We will be packing up and double checking for sure. We have a early flight in the morning heading for Salt Lake City. We will make sure that we have enough PPE with us and hand sanitizer, gloves and a infra-red thermometer.

  Sister Jayne will be in charge while we are away. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and I will chat at you later. Enjoy Taco Tuesday!

Chris the IRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning at 8:00am to vacuum the main house carpet. WooHoo!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Barb, good to hear from you yesterday. Stay safe and well.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Questa e una buona idea per entrare in un paio di yodel. Buon Martedi Taco!

Loraine said...

So che sei entusiasta di visitare il Montana. Divertiti ma per favore stai al sicuro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...