Sunday, July 19, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MIO MOGLIE!


Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to:  Maytag Spin by Maytag!

  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a nice take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection". I am curious to see where the have displayed the gift rock that they got last week.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo, but we still are bone dry. I hate to say it but my (fidanzata's) rain dance did not work yesterday. Hopefully we get some of the wet stuff today. My sister Marcie got rain but she is not going to send it this way. I get that!

  Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over to the eastside today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

  I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up this morning. We will be working on new rocks today. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 18 JULY (KITE)

MY LATEST 18 JULY  (KITE)

MY LATEST 18 JULY


  I will be getting out my suitcase today for our trip to Butte, Montana on Wednesday. We are constantly checking on the Covid-19 situation there and here. We are hoping that we don't get locked in there. That would not be good at all for us. We will be taking plenty of masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. 


  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. I am looking forward to our dinner of cheeseburgers and fries. I will busy at the grill again. Ya Mon'.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, how are you this morning?

Sisters, what is up?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Come va? Ehi, cos'e successo all pioggia? La tua danza della pioggia non ha funzionato. Sii prega di provare di nuovo!

Loraine said...

Proverò a ballare solo con "bangles" su caviglie e polsi. Forse questo farà piovere.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...