Friday, July 17, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


YOU BETTER KNOW IT!


Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Get It by En Vogue!

   Buon Venerdi!  Grazie A Dio E Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be strolling in the hood soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good  Nantucket Blend and as second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning her in the valley of Tucson. We may get some of the wet stuff today along with some thunderboomers. We shall see, eh?

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a couple of things to get done today. I asked her to play so "Down Home Blues" for me today.

   Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. My shorty and I will be working on new rocks today and my shorty is going to work on another gift rock soon. Here is our latest. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST 16 JULY

MY LATEST 16 JULY


Well, I had better get this day moving along, eh? Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Bev, good to hear from you yesterday. Enjoy the painting.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina fidanzata! Quali sono i tuoi piani per il fine settimanna?

Loraine said...

Questo fine settimana farò le faccende nel mio cortile e visiterò Jim. I fine settimana sono sempre buoni!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...