Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


ELISE IN SIENA, ITALY

PIAZZA DEL CAMPO

TORRE DEL MANGIA


How are you doing tonight? We are good here but it still smoking hot outside.

My playmate and I got a lot done today and that is a good  thing. 

My shorty prepared French toast, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was very good. Chris was not with us this evening  but he was in his house resting so he can be ready for tomorrow's doctor visit at Banner.

Chris is watching TV and downing his supplement via a drip. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching the news in the main house. I am sure that she will hit up her Mac soon.

CenturyLink sent a tech out today to have a look at our internet problem. Come to find out that in the junction box behind Chris house had a loose wire that needed to be replaced. It is working just fine now.

I am going to add (Boney) to the "Green Lady" as soon as Chris totally settled. WooHoo! I am looking forward to hearing him in the morning while I am out.

We completed our rocks for today and my (fidanzata) and Sweet Pea really liked them. Thanks girlfriends. Our next challenge is going to be video games on a rock. My shorty is also going to start another gift rock soon.


Get a good nights sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day! I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, ragazza. La sfida di oggi era per un disco di schioccio. Domani e videogioco. Dormi bene, mia cara.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...