Saturday, July 4, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still!  Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Your Love Makes Me Weak by SWV!

  Buon Sabato! Felice 4th di Luglio! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be a hot one today here in the valley of Tucson.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I  am caring for Chris up until this evening. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have nothing to do today but fire up the smoker and get those Sirloins and corn on the cob ready to smell up the hood and my fidanzatas hood too! I asked Alexa to play some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today.

I dropped a few rocks on the hood this morning and I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location until tomorrow. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!



IN THE HOOD 4 JULY



ELISE'S LATEST 3 JULY




MY LATEST 3 JULY



OUR PUZZLE

Have a good holiday weekend and I will chat at you later. Stay safe everyone and listen to the scientist and not the politicians. Per favore!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Avere un buon 4 luglio. Qualche piano? Come hai dormito?

Loraine said...

Ho dormito molto bene! Jim e io saremo insieme questo pomeriggio e sera e cucineremo insieme - una delle mie cose preferite da fare. Ho intenzione di uscire spesso e annusare nella tua direzione per vedere se riesco a sentire l'odore della bistecca alla griglia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...