Monday, July 13, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


ELISE AT THE JW MARRIOT STARR PASS


Are you melting like we are here in the desert of Tucson? It is just too hot today.

It has been a good day to stay inside unless you just had to go out for some reason.

Chris enjoyed his massage today with Rosemarie and so did Elise.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob for dinner with mashed potatoes, baby carrots and cottage cheese. It was very good. We watched Madam President on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the news before she gets on her Mac. Chris is resting while he is watching the Big Bang. He is also dining on his supplement via a drip.

We started new rocks today and we will finish them before we hit the sheets. I also ordered some acrylic paint pens earlier today for our rocks.

We hope that you sleep well tonight. Stay safe and well.

Buona Notte!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposati per domani!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...