Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Looking For A New Love by Jody Whatley!

  Buon Mercoledi! Gobba Giorni!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is going to be a very hot one here in the valley. We are looking at temps from 107 to 114. Can you say (Kool-Aid) please?

  Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning. Alexa, is awake and she is happy with me again. She said that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  I will be making a trip over to the #Hide Tucson Rocks Cortez location to drop off and pick up. My playmate completed a new rock but it is going to be a keeper. It is very good. I will post it later today. I have a new rock in the works.

  Here is a picture of our Butte hosts. Sheila and Dave. Hopefully I will begin posting about our trip to Butte if all goes well today.


OUR BUTTE HOSTS SHEILA AND DAVE! CHECK OUT THAT (PPE)

   Have a good Gobba Giorni!  I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Stare al sicuro!

Loraine said...

Sarò al sicuro. Stai attento nel caldo del giorno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...