Monday, July 13, 2020

Come Va?

Come Va?


WE WISH BIG TIME! CHA CHING!



What is going on around your way? We are good here and still battling Cabin Fever. Do you have it?

I am starting to get hungry for some reason. Maybe because I just got back from Michael's picking up some paint supplies. It is a lot of work walking around in there. I wonder how many steps I got in today? Hmmm!


My playmate is in the main house on her Mac. She may order some paint pens online as well. Chris is being cared for by Rosemary. I can hear in laughing in the other room. 

Here is what I picked up this morning from the Cortez location and what I dropped off. Also here is what is in the hood. Enjoy.

DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 13 JULY

IN THE HOOD 13 JULY

PICKED UP 13 JULY

PICKED UP 13 JULY


We hope that you are doing OK? Chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...