Monday, July 6, 2020

Evening! Buona Sera!



Buona Sera!


How did your day end? It has been a super busy day for me especially with the "Green Lady". 

My playmate and I have been working our rocks today and we are just about finished with them.

I prepared grill cheese sandwich's for dinner along with hot links. We also enjoyed baby carrots as well. It was all good. We watched Family Feud with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and he is enjoying his supplement and he is watching the Big Bang. My shorty is in the main house watching the news and doing her exercise's. After that she will more than likely get on her Mac.

Tomorrow Chris has a doctor's appointment at 10:00am at Banner. When he returns we will get him back in bed to rest and relax for the rest of the day. He also has another doctor's appointment on Wednesday at Banner. The rest of  the week is going to be busy as well.

We hope that you evening will be a good one. Get some sleep so you can be ready to start another day.

Hey great day because Boney arrived!  WooHoo!


BONEY IS HERE!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 6 JULY


PICKED UP 6 JULY


IN THE HOOD 6 JULY




AS FOR COVID-19 IT IS TERRIBLE HERE IN ARIZONA. PHOENIX HAS 4% CASE RATE!
Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La Green Lady deve sentirsi molto bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...