Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Buon Pomerriogo!

Buon Pomeriggio!




What is going on around your way? Are you locked in and limited to what you can do like we are?  If so it (sucks) big time let me tell you. And things are getting worse here in Arizona.

Chris being cared for by Rosemary this morning. My playmate is out running a errand or two. We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon with Chris cheering us along and laughing out loud at times.

We are working on new rocks today and I just finished mine. I will post them as soon as Elise completes hers.

Mu (fidanzata) loved our French Fries rocks from yesterday. Thank you (cara mio). My sister Karen also likes our rock work and she my start them with her grand son Josh. The live in the GA.

Here are the rocks that I dropped off and picked up this morning. Enjoy! 


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 14 JULY

FROM A VAIL, AZ ROCK CLUB 14 JULY

IN THE HOOD 14 JULY



It is just too hot here in the desert of Tucson. We need to visit Sheila and Dave in Butte, Montana. We have that planned for the near future for sure. If we don't get quarantined here in Arizona.


Enjoy the rest of your day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ehi ragazza si stavamo diventando un po "frisky" con quelle dolci niente. Nessuno sa meglio di te che flirti son, giusto? Certo che hai ragione! Grazie per aver gradito le nostre rocce French Fries!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...