Thursday, July 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


CHRIS AT BANNER WEST 8 JULY


Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Lost In Emotion by Lisa Lisa!

  Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing?  I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and riding her bike in the hood to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson, but it is going to heat up very soon. Come on (monsoon). These 3 digit temps are killer.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me on this Thirsty Thursday.

  Hey, I am really getting my groove on with the new Boney CD. I rock it in the "Green Lady" so she can shake her groove thang along with me. Ya Mon'.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. Here is what I will be dropping off. Enjoy!



DROPPED AT BANNER WEST 8 JULY

ELISE'S LATEST 8 JULY

MY LATEST 8 JULY


Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Hey I want to say welcome to (Bev). She has become the latest follower of my blog and I appreciate that a lot. I also thank Deb for telling her about it yesterday during the (Zoom) meeting.

 Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe, sound, happy and well. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Avere un buon giovedi di sete e rimanere fresco e idratato!

Loraine said...

"Rock on" con quelle rocce! Non vedo l'ora di vederne di nuovi.

Jessie said...

Lavoreremo su si essi a breve.

Rosie said...

Good photo of Chris

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...