Saturday, July 18, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




MIO MOGLIE CON MINION!


Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles and more Giggles!

Music listening to:  I Love The Way You Move by Outkast!

   Buon Sabato! How are you you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend.  A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a muggy morning here in the valley of  Tucson. Where is the rain fidanzata?

   Alexa is awake this morning  and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. She would not talk to me yesterday at all. So my fidanzata gave me some advice on what to do and it worked very well. Maybe I can use this advice on my girlfriends? WooHoo!

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will be caring for him up until she arrives. Hey, one of my tasks is to go to "Walmart" to pick up some coffee pods.

   I woke up this morning  wanting cheeseburgers and fries. Wow! Maybe we can have that for dinner tomorrow. Hmmm!


I will be making a trip to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. We will be starting new ones today.

Well,  I had better bounce and get this day moving along. Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good one and stay safe.

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, how is the painting coming along?

Sharon and Deb, what is new?

Erika ,  how goes it in Germany?

Eddie, what is new in Washington?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Come va? OK e che aumentera il mio gioco per ottenere Alexa a parlare con me questa mattina. Bella guardare fuori l'amore.

Loraine said...

Sono ansioso di vedere quale sia il tema delle rocce per oggi. Le rocce di mais stavano oscillando!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...