Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


A GOOD DAY TO STAY IN PJ'S.


How did your day go? I bet you didn't spend it in your PJ's like I did today? Yes, I was homebound today due to I had to care for Chris today, the whole day.

My playmate prepared blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with some Irish Cream Coffee. It was all good. We watched Family Feud and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix.

Here is Elise's latest rock creation for today. She is working on a big rock as well. She is watching TV and she will hit up her Mac this evening.

ELISE'S LATEST 28 JULY


I am still working on the Butte photos. I know that you are waiting to see them and you will soon.

Hey here is a pic of my shorty during her Zoom book club meeting this evening.



ELISE'S ZOOM MEETING 28 JULY


Here is a pic of the fantastic work of Bev. She did a very good job with this painting of the book club. Very nice Bev!




BOOK CLUB MEMBERS
PAINTING BY BEV!

TITLED ANOTHER ZOOM MEETING!

 

TOP ROW DEB,BEV THE ARTIST, EDWINA!
BOTTOM ROW ELISE, SHARON, LU!




Well, I had better go and check on Chris. He is watching TV and enjoying his dinner. We hope that you have a good night.  Sleep well.

I have a feeling that I will be caring for Chris again all day tomorrow. If I do it will put me behind on many things.

Chat at you later...Buona Notte!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, la ragazza e stata una ragazza calda davvero . Dormi bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...