Sunday, July 19, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



YA MON'

How are you doing? We enjoyed our breakfast from the "Egg Connection" this morning. They ae displaying the gift rock right at the cashier station and it looks good there. Ya, ya!

Elise is caring for Chris and I am getting his supplies all set up for next week. I also have to do a little yardwork behind Chris's house. My knee is giving me fits so I hope that means it is going to rain soon. WooHoo! My fidanzata is going to continue her rain dance today with bangles on. Ya, Mon'.

I will get a copy of the packing list for Butte from my shorty. We hope that you are staying safe? 

Here is what I dropped off and picked up from the Cortez location this morning. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 19 JULY
PICKED UP 19 JULY


Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Bella ragazza. Continuate cosi!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...