Thursday, July 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Abounds!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv, Devo!

  Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be roaming the hood soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but it will heat up quickly.

   Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over to the eastside today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

  I will be making trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 15 JULY

MY LATEST 15 JULY

  Have a good Giovedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! E troppo caldo!

Loraine said...

Le rocce del cane sono adorabili!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. E bello vederti oggi anche sa lontano.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...