Monday, July 6, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Continues! Gummied!

Music listening to: Just a Little Loving Won't Do by Tina Marie!

   Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be taking a walk in the hood very soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson.

    Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage this afternoon.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I don't have any task to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.  I think I will give the "Green Lady" a good hand washing today before it gets too hot. I would rather take a nap but that is not possible on Mondays.

  Buon Compleanno Sorella Jayne! I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up  # Hide Tucson Rocks this morning.

  Have a good day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, have a good one and stay safe.

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Erika, how are you?

Sisters, what is new?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Deb and Sharon, what is up?

Flo, how are you?

  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Come va questo lunedi mattina? Buona giornata e state attenti.

Loraine said...


Divertiti a dipingere le rocce. Sarà un lunedì caldo. Forse ti serve una birra?

Jessie said...

Si, ragazza. Sono entrato e ho afferrato un (boot) di birra Warsteiner! Rinfrescante!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...