Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



MIO MOGLIE IN HAWAII

The day is done. Was yours a good one? My playmate and I played "Wii" games this afternoon and once again we didn't do that well. What is up with that?

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was all good. Chris was watching a new series with us on Netflix.

Speaking of Chris he had a episode this evening. He began to cough without stopping, he also had a  sneezing episode as well. The force of the sneezing cause a nasal blood vessel to burst. This went on for about 35 to 40 minutes. My playmate and I went into action and we knew just what to do. He finally calmed down. Now he is in his bed watching TV and he is about to receive his supplemental drip. All of his evening meds have been given.  I have made  him NPO for tonight. 

I am going present this issue to the caregivers to see what they would do just in case we are not around. You have to do things differently if Chris is in his chair. Immediate action has to be taken without hesitation.

My shorty and I completed our rocks for today. Here they are. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST 14 JULY

MY LATEST 14 JULY

My playmate is watching TV and I am sure that she will hit up her Mac soon. Have a good night and sleep well.

I forgot to mention that Chris the I-Robot came out this morning for about a hour and twenty minutes. He did a good job of cleaning the main house carpet before he returned to his cradle. Good job!

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi il riposo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...