Thursday, July 2, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Give You Up by Barry White! Classic R&B!

   Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day.  Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a nice take away breakfast from "Gus Balones". It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Down Home Blues for me today. Hey I ordered the new Boney James CD yesterday and I am really looking forward to listening to it.

  We are still working at our #Hide Tucson Rocks. My shorty is working on gift rocks right now and they are great. Here is my latest from yesterday. Enjoy! I will be visiting the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. I will also be dropping a few off in the hood and at "Gus Balones".







  Well, the rain that we got yesterday was refreshing and hopefully we will get some more tomorrow. As for the Covid-19 things are not taking going well here in Arizona.

  Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Grazie per aver lasciato il libro a casa mia.

Jessie said...

No problema fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...