Sunday, July 5, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing? I am good here and yes it is a hot one already. I am sorting out a few issues and hopefully I will come to a conclusion soon.

We enjoyed a good take away from Franks this morning and it was good but not as good as the Egg Connection. They will be closed until the 10th of the month.

I got my errand taken care of over on the eastside. I also stopped and dropped at the Cortez location and I picked up as well. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 5 JULY

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION 5 JULY

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION 5 JULY

DROPPED AT EGG CONNECTION PLAZA 5 JULY


My playmate has finished her rock for today and she is working on a gift rock. I am just about finished with my rock as well. I will get back to it after I restock Chris's supplies for next week. I am downing a ice cold Jack and Coke right and it is needed let me tell you! Ya Mon'.

We hope that you are hanging in there with this Covid-19?  It has gone wild here in Arizona and I watched the news this morning a lot of people here are not sticking to the guidelines at all. In some places here it is party time.

Well, I had better get back to my tasks. Have a good afternoon.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Lo chef dice grazie a un milione di ragazza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...