Friday, April 10, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!                        
YES, IT IS OPEN!


Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Papa Was A Rolling Stone by the Temptations (classic)

   TGIF! Sup? I started the day at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be putting feet to the floor. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and a bowl of cereal with strawberries is on deck. It is a nice morning outside here in Tucson and the birds are singing up a storm.

   It is going to be a busy day for me. I have to be at a license renewal class at 9:00am until 11:30am this morning. I also have 4 continuing medical classes to complete online as well.

   Elise, Lila (my girlfriend) and I will be having dinner this evening at Casa Molina. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Sheer Madness". A comedy whodunit that allows audience participation to spot clues, question the subjects to help solve the crime. My playmate and I are going to enjoy this one for sure.

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. As you can see above that my mood today is (annoyed). My reasoning for this is simple and it has led me to wear my (DI) hat for a number of days. Yes, I still have it on, but I will take it off while I am with Lila or Sheila.

    I believe in being flexible, (Jane not that way,smile). I like to (kiss). Keep It Simple Stupid. (OK Jane I like that). If you really know me you see that I am an easy going guy until you get on what I call my (list of misfits). It takes a lot to get on the list unless you do or say something that zooms you on it post haste.

   The problem is that if you cannot be flexible or if you use your flexibility only for your personal gain or to have things go your way all of the time is the fuel that will put you on my list very fast. I have to say that once you get on the list it will be very difficult to get off of it. So that explains my mood for today. Nuff  Said! Woo Rah!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful TGIF!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, behave.

Jane and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Monna, enjoy the day.

JT, have a good one. Check your Skype.

Shoo and Stu, see you on Sunday.

Bobby, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...